The enlarged session of the organizing committee of the Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property "ARCHIMEDES".
On February, 15th 2008 in the congress hall of Rospatent was held the enlarged session of the organizing committee of the Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property "ARCHIMEDES".
In the session took part: Barbashin A.V., director of FGU FIPS, Grigoriev F.N., president of the Euroasian patent organization, representatives of the Moscow Government, of the Ministry of Defence of the Russian Federation, of the Russian Academy of Sciences, of public organizations and mass-media.
Agenda of the session:
1. Approvement of the business program of the Salon "Archimedes-2008" arranged to the 50th anniversary of creation of the All-Russia society of inventors and rationalizers;
2. About organization and holding of contest programs;
3. About interaction between the international jury, the commission of experts and management of the Salon.
Dmitry Ivanovich Zezyulin, the president of the Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property "Archimedes" has reported on the performed work:
The business program of the Salon "Archimedes-2008" has been approved, including all additions. It will contain more new actions - contests, seminars, round table discussions devoted to inventions and new innovative technologies. The program of contests has been expanded to 11 positions.
Within the frames of the Salon there will be organized a round table discussion (in the building of the State Duma of the Russian Federation) with the topic: "Legislative support of processes of formation of personnel potential of innovative development"; its organizers were:
- Committee on science and science-intensive technologies of the State Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation
- Committee "Intellectual resources of Russia"
- All-Russia society of inventors and rationalizers
- Organizing committee of the Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property "Archimedes".
The plan of coordination work of the international jury and the commission of experts of the Salon with taken into account all previously revealed lacks and wishes of participants of the Salon has been approved.
D.I.Zezyulin has presented the new project of the Center "Archimedes" - the first Internet-TV channel "ARCHIMEDES-ÒV". There will be broadcasted in operative modes unique programs about inventors and rationalizers, about innovative development and advanced achievements of science and technology according to the innovative script of development of the national economy.
Press-service of the Center "Archimedes"