Information about participation of the International Innovation Center "Archimedes" in the Taibei international exhibition of inventions and technical fair (2007 Taipei International Invention Show&Technomart).
In the period from September 27th to September 30th 2007 in the city of Taibei (Chinese republic, Taiwan island) there has been held the largest in Southeast Asian region international exhibition of inventions and a technical fair.
Organizers of the exhibition were: Council for development of foreign trade of Taiwan (TAITRA), Institute of industry researches of Taiwan, the Ministry of Economics, the Ministry of Agriculture and the Ministry of Education.
On September 27th at the opening of the exhibition a salutatory speech made the President of Taiwan.
Each day of the exhibition was to maximum saturated with presentations of new innovative products and technologies, interesting meetings with inventors and investors.
At the exhibition were present over 1000 inventors from 18 countries of the world. In total 650 objects of industrial property in 11 directions have been presented.
All developments presented by inventors were considered and estimated by a commission of experts of 33 persons, including representatives of administration of the city of Taibei.
There have been awarded 97 gold, 97 silver and 123 bronze medals, as well as prizes from Associations of inventors from different countries of the world.
The International Innovation Center "Archimedes" presented at the exhibition 10 new innovation projects that have been granted 7 well-deserved rewards: 3 gold, 1 silver and 3 bronze medals. Among them:
1. The Gold medal: "the Sorter (of vegetables)", simple in design and allowing to sort vegetables in three fractions in field conditions. Authors: V.P. Tigrov, Y.N.Fedorov, NPO "Newest technologies", Lipetsk.
2. The Gold medal: "Press-vacuum drying installation " Authors: V.P. Tigrov, Y.N.Fedorov, NPO "Newest technologies", Lipetsk.. Unlike products of known Italian firms-manufacturers, in the presented drying installation an elastic cut bag is used, allowing to carry out the process of drying with partially filled chamber.
3. The Gold medal: "Installation for obtaining water from atmospheric air". Authors: V.P. Tigrov, Y.N.Fedorov, NPO "Newest technologies", Lipetsk. Simple in manufacturing installation allows to obtain in short time sufficiently great volumes of water, is working on solar energy.
4. The Silver medal: "The method of determining maximum deformation in art punching", Tula State University, author K.A.Nazarov. The given method allows to more precisely determine ability of materials to deformation.
5. The Bronze medal: "Color laser graphics", author A.I.Dolgushin, NTF "Opteks", Moscow. New technology of laser processing of glass - laser painting. By means of the given technology 3D color images in glass with colour dynamic effect and elements of animation can be created.
6. The Bronze medal: "Individual protective device "Neitronik", author V.N. Tyuniaev, Zhukovsky (Moscow province). Action of "Neitronik" is based on neutralization of that part of radiation spectrum of working devices which possesses permeability and negatively influences intercellular exchange in human organisms.
7. The Bronze medal: "The Solar pump". Authors: V.P. Tigrov, Y.N.Fedorov, NPO "Newest technologies", Lipetsk. The given device allows to pump over water due to a difference of temperatures.
Employees of the Center "Archimedes" have conducted negotiations on further cooperation with chairmen of associations of inventors of Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, Spain, Malaysia, Korea, Hungary, Poland and Bulgaria.
Agreements concerning participation of delegations of the Taiwan association on promotion of inventive products (TIPPA), "The Taiwan association of prominent inventors" (TPIA), Malaysia association of inventors, Australian association of inventors and others in the 11th Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property "Archimedes" have been concluded.
The International Innovation Center "Archimedes" has been accepted into the big family of inventors of Taiwan whose motto is "We are family".
The visit of our delegation to Taiwan is the first step of Russian inventors under direction of the International Innovation Center "Archimedes" onto perspective exhibition-congress stages of the countries of Southeast Asia. Asian tigers with interest look at the inexhaustible market of ideas which come from Russia and show the liveliest interest to opportunities of realization of our inventions.
The press-service of international innovative center "Archimedes"