RESULTS OF THE 10th MOSCOW INTERNATIONAL SALON OF INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY “ARCHIMEDES-2007”
Opening ceremony of the Salon "Archimedes-2007".
In the period from March 27 to March 30, 2007, in Moscow, on he territory of the Cultural Exhibition Centre “Sokolniki”, pavilions ¹ 11 and ¹ 11.1 was held the 10th Moscow International Salon of Industrial Property “Archimedes”.
Greetings to the Salon “Archimedes-2007” directed: V.V. Putin, President of the Russian Federation, Y.M. Luzhkov, Mayor of Moscow, A.M. Moskovsky, Army General, Chief of Arms of Armed Forces of RF, Deputy Minister of Defence of RF, S.M. Mironov, Chairman of the Federation Council, B.P. Simonov, Chief of the Federal Service on Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks, E.M. Primakov, President of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry, the Ministry of Education and Science of RF.
1102 exhibits have been named in applications for the Salon “Archimedes” that made a 12% growth as compared to previous figures. Exhibition area was 4900 sq. meters – an 11% growth as compared to last year.
In the Salon took part inventors from 16 states (Serbia, Croatia, Bosnia, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Byelorussia, Azerbaijan, Taiwan, Korea, Poland, Islamic Republic of Iran, India, the USA, Cyprus, Japan) and from 45 regions of Russia, presenting all spheres of scientific-technical activities. In all in the Salon “Archimedes” participated 384 organizations, among them 190 – from Moscow, 114 – from Russian regions and 80 – from abroad.
Maximum brightly were presented expositions of nine (from ten) Moscow districts (excl. the Southern administrative district of Moscow), of the Ministry of Defence of RF, of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
Within the frames of the Salon the following events have been held:
- International exhibition of inventions, industrial prototypes and innovation projects
- International exhibition of trademarks and places of goods’ origin “Trademark Leader 2007”
- Exhibition-contest of innovation projects of young inventors “Innovation Potential of Russia”.
The business program included events of the “International University of an Inventor”, conferences of Rospatent, Euroasian patent organization, seminars, round table discussions, presentations of several projects and national delegations.
The contest program of the 10th Salon “Archimedes” was held with participation of leading international and Russian organizations and agencies and was presented in nominations:
- The best invention
- The best industrial prototype
- The best utility model
- Perspective innovation projects for participation in the Forum “Cyprus-Archimedes 2007”
- The best invention in interests of Moscow
- The best invention in interests of the Ministry of Defence
- Trademark “Leader 2007”
- The best highlighting of the Salon “Archimedes” events in mass media.
Grand prix awards “Gold Archimedes” have been presented to:
- Prefecture of the Eastern administrative district of Moscow for a complex of developments
- Rasha International Company (Islamic Republic of Iran) for a complex of developments
- Scientific-production ecological firm “Eco-technology”, Berezniki, Perm region, for a complex of developments
Grand prix of the Salon “Archimedes 2007” has been awarded:
- For “The best invention” – to the scientific branch – “Specialized Centre of Program Systems” “SPEKTR”, Saint Petersburg
- For “The best industrial prototype” – to the Army Medical Academy for a complex of developments, Saint Petersburg
- In nomination “Trademark Leader” – to the International Innovation Centre “Archimedes”
- In nomination “The best information partner” – to the NP NDP “Alliance Media”
- In nomination “The best exhibition exposition of the Salon “Archimedes 2007” – to the collective exposition of inventors and industrialists of the Eastern administrative district of Moscow
- For “The best invention of the Salon “Archimedes 2007” in interests of Moscow – to FGU 27 NC MO RF for the “Mobile Technical Means for Localization of Leaks of Petroleum, petroleum Products and Toxic Substances”
Participants of the Salon “Archimedes” have been awarded with:
- 163 gold and silver medals
- 300 diplomas of the Federal Service on Intellectual Property, Patents and Trademarks
- Prizes from foreign associations of inventors and rationalizers and agencies of the USA, Korea, Croatia, Ukraine, Taiwan, Iran, Poland, Romania and Moldova
- 10 prizes of “GLAMI Corp. Ltd, South Korea, for young inventors in the contest “Innovation potential of Russia”:
Grand prix of the Contest “Innovation potential of Russia” and a money prize from the company Glami Ltd., South Korea USD 1,000.00:
Project “Microsapphire” – technology of manufacturing integrated metal-ceramic products, including of nanocrystal materials”. Authors: Grabov Alexei Borisovich, Fomichev Alexandr Evgenievich (Moscow province)
Ist place in the Contest “Innovation potential of Russia” and money prizes from the company Glami Ltd., South Korea, three prizes USD 500.00:
Project: “Facing-thermoisolation foam glass and a technology of its production from broken glass”. Authors: Puzanov Sergei Igorevich, Belokopytova Anna Sergeevna (Perm)
Project “Secrets of ancient problems” Author: Karpova Liudmila Petrovna (Sverdlovsk province)
Project “Registration of functional state of bioobjects for development of new means of microwave dosimetry based on measurements of really absorbed radiation”. Applicants: Dukhlenkova Anastasia Victorovna, Kotov Alexandr Victorovich, supervisor: Simakov A.B. (Moscow)
IInd place in the Contest “Innovation Potential of Russia” and money prizes from the company Glami Ltd, South Korea, USD 300.00 each:
Project “Cellular TV sending system. Authors: Mostovoy Valery Ivanovich, Kusov Gennady Afanasievich, Ochkov Dmitry Sergeevich, Asainov Oleg Feritovich (Moscow)
Project “Quantum-mechanical system of communications “Pancom”. Authors: Polyakov Vladimir Vladimirovich, supervisor Skurlatov Valery Ivanovich (Moscow)
Project “Development and creation of a device for express-analysis of hydrogen-containing substances”. Authors: Protasov Dmitry Evgenievich, Pirogov Yury Nikolaevich, Ivanova Anastasia Konstantinovna (Moscow)
IIIrd place in the Contest Innovation Potential of Russia” and money prizes from the company Glami Ltd, South Korea, USD 100.00 each:
- Project “Neurocomputer interface for direct control of external devices by brain signals. Authors: Karlovsky D.V., Doroshenkov L.G., Romanov D.E., Ovodov Y.A., Vavakina E.V. (Moscow)
Project “Mobile crawling robot-snake “X-snake”. Author: Bezmen Petr Anatolievich (Kursk)
Project “Mobile two-sectional robot for movements on vertical surfaces”. Author: Dyshenko Viacheslav Sergeevich (Kursk)
- From the All-Russian Society of Inventors and Rationalizers - Memorial prizes “For Originality of Technical Solution”, “For the best amateur development”
- From the Moscow City Organization VOIR – a special prize and diploma “The best inventor of Moscow-2007” have been presented to Fedorov Sergei Konstantinovich
- From LLC “Soyuzpatent” in order to encourage schoolchildren’s activities in the sphere of scientific and technical creativity, their initiative and striving for scientific search a valuable prize in nomination “Successful debut” - a personal computer has been presented to the Children’s Centre “POKROV”, Yubileiny, Moscow province
- A grant from the Parliament Centre “Complex Security of Our Motherland” has been presented to ANO Centre of Ecological Scientific-Technical and Social-Cultural Initiatives “VALCON”
- A special prize and diploma on behalf of the Russian Academy of Sciences has been presented to the International Innovation Centre “Archimedes” “For high contribution into development of innovation structure of RF”.
Guests and participants of the Salon noted high contribution of the creative collective of the International Innovation Centre “Archimedes” and of its founder Dmitry Ivanovich Zezyulin personally into development of international innovation system.
International Innovation Centre “Archimedes” has been awarded with:
- the Gold medal and diploma of the World Organization of Intellectual Property WIPO
- Diploma of Honour of the Moscow Mayor
- Cups and diplomas of patent agencies: ROSPATENT, Euroasian Patent Organization (EAPO), Romania, Moldova, Poland, Ukraine, Serbia, Korea.
Management of the exhibition “Archimedes 2007” expresses deep gratitude to all participants and coorganizers of the Salon and invites them to participation in international exhibition events of the year 2007, and also to participation in the XIth salon “Archimedes” to be held from March 26 to March 29th, 2008 in Moscow, in the Cultural Exhibition Centre “Sokolniki”.
The Orchestra is greeting participants.
Participants of the press-conference I.A. Bliznets, M.A. Buyanov, D.I. Zezylin, D.A. Rototaev, A.N. Grigoriev, A.V. Barbashin
Awarding participants the Contest "Innovation Potential of Russia"
Representative of the company Glami Ltd Mr. Joshua Song presents Grand prix of the Contest "Innovation Potential of Russia"
Winners of the Contest "Innovation Potential of Russia"
Conference of Rospatent
Presentation of the national delegation of Ukraine and the hero-city "Sevastopol"
Samples of devices, presented by the all-army Academy of Armed Forces of RF
At the of the Stands
Exhibits on the stand of the Eastern administrative district of Moscow
At the stand of RII (Iran)
Soyuzpatent presents a notebook to Salon participants from the Children's Centre "Pokrov"
Stand of the North-Eastern district of Moscow
Presentation of the national delegation of Moldova
Presentation of the national delegation of the Islamic republic of Iran
Ambassador of the Republic of Croatia at the stand Croatian inventors
At the of the Stands
V.N. Tyniaev is presenting the project "Neitronik"
Awarding Salon participants
Ceremony of awarding participants
"Gold Archimedes" is presented to Y.P. Kudryavsky, representative of the firm "Eco-technology"
The press-service of international innovative center "Archimedes"