Russian national exhibition in Yerevan (Armenia) 2-5 December 2005
The international innovation center "Archimedes" has taken part at the Russian national exhibition in Yerevan within the frames of the year of Russia in Armenia. The exhibition was organized by the Ministry for economic development and trade of RF with support of executive power Federal bodies, Administration of Federal regions and subjects of Russian Federation, Chamber of commerce and trade of RF, Embassy of the republic of Armenia and Chamber of commerce and trade of the Republic of Armenia, the national exhibition operator - open joint stock company GAO "VVC"
Among Forum participants were:
- Fradkov M.E., prime minister of RF government
- Novikov V.I., counselor of the Department of international cooperation of RF government
- Dianov A.Y., head of the department of exhibitions and coordination of participants of external economic activities in the Department of state regulation of external economic activities and customs in the Ministry for economic development
- Petrov G.G., vice-president of the Chamber of commerce and trade of RF
- Volski A.I., honorary President of the Russian Union of industrialists and entrepreneurs
- Musaev M.H., general director of OPO GAO "VVC"
- Bobrovskaya N.I., deputy director of ZAO "OP VVC "Science and education"
- Plate N.A., academician, vice-president of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- Sarkisian A.N., president of the Chamber of commerce and trade of the Republic of Armenia
- Davtian T.M., deputy minister of trade and economics of the Republic of Armenia
- Petrova T.E., department head in the Department of state policy in education of the Ministry for education and science
- Avtonomov V.P., head of the department of programs and projects of Rosnauka
- Tosunian G.A., president of the Association of Russian banks
- Mantrov M.A., deputy general director of ZAO "INTER RAO EES"
- Representatives of the federal state enterprise "NII RINKCE"
- Representatives of Chambers of commerce and trade from Krasnodar and from the Republic of Dagestan
- Representatives of industrial enterprises from Russia and Armenia.
The exhibition was held in the building of sittings of the Government House of Armenia.
Honorable visitors started examination of the exhibition exhibits with presentation
of the International innovation center "Archimedes". Its activities attracted interest and were approved its works to assist inventors, rationalizers and industrialists in promotion of their innovation products onto the market.
All exhibits of the stand "Archimedes" were appropriately presented to guests and visitors of the exhibition. Each exhibitor, representative of the stand "IIC "Archimedes" could in detail tell about his inventions.
Genuine interest on the part of high guests and visitors was shown to the following exhibits: "Wave simulator of Agashin "MAG-MAC", "Colored laser crystals", Neitronik device, and also the invention "Automatic planetary transmission" made by private inventor Arman Sagrsian. On the Armenian side high interest for further cooperation with the center "Archimedes" expressed:
- Arutiunian Gukas Sarkisovich, executive director of the Chamber of commerce and industry of the Republic of Armenia (negotiations about participation in the Salon of industrial property "Archimedes-2006"),
- Chibuhchian Suren Smeilovich, president of the Association "Armenpak" (an agreement was reached about information sponsorship of the Salon "Archimedes" in belonging to the Association magazines "Logistika" and "Tare and packaging".
- Solomonian Margarita, management member of the Center for development and promotion of entrepreneurs of the city Vanadzor (negotiations about participation in the collective stand of enterprises of the city Vanadzor at the exhibition "Archimedes-2006"),
- Mher Markosian, director and senior designer of the Yerevan telecommunication institute (negotiations about laser crystals, etc. Have been held),
- Razmik Malkhasian, doctor of physical sciences, professor, director of ZAO "Atom" (negotiations were held and materials received about participation of the enterprise in the contest "Innovation potential of Russia"),
- Kankanian Rafael Tigranovich, head of the department of quality control of ZAO "MARS" (negotiations about cooperation in innovation sphere).
- On the Russian side their interest expressed: representatives of the government of RF, M.E. Fradkov, prime-minister, Dianov A.Y., Ministry for economic development, Shvydkoy M.E., Federal agency for culture, representatives of the Federal agency for science and innovations, Volski A.I., President of the Russian union of industrialists and entrepreneurs, representatives of the Chamber of commerce and industry of RF, representatives of industrial enterprises of Moscow and other cities of Russia (negotiations about participation in the Moscow international salon of industrial property "Archimedes-2006" and in the Club "Archimedes"). FGNU Republican multimedia center has concluded a protocol about intentions with NOU "Eskiz" presented at the stand "Archimedes" and its head Leparskaya I.O. about creation of a pilot sample of electronic edition of the Innovation authorized educational programme on fine arts and graphics. Author of this programme Leparskaya I.O. has been invited to the education exhibition to Armenia (april 2006).
The international innovation center "Archimedes" has actively participated in the business programme of the exhibition, Sergeeva O.V., specialist of the Center, conducted presentation of the IIC "Archimedes" with the aim of presenting the International Innovation Center, its aims, goals and methods of activities to the community of Armenia.
E.E. Dergachev, managing director of the company, made presentation of LLC "Innovation-implementation enterprise of E. Dergachev", operating in the sphere of railway transport, presented at the collective stand "Archimedes".
A reporting about exhibits of "Archimedes" has been shot by central TV channels of Armenia and Russia and was also translated on the big screen at the central square of Yerevan. Exhibition participants have been awarded with diplomas and gratitudes of the event organizers.
Thanks to event organizers the Russian national exhibition has been held on a high level and in splendid friendly atmosphere.
A big cultural programme has been organized for participants of the Russian national exhibition.
The Russian national exhibition in Yerevan - is the summing up of the results of the year of Russia in Armenia and is a good start for fruitful cooperation between enterprises and organizations of Armenia and Russia.
of international innovative center "Archimedes".