The information on participation of the International Innovational center "Archimedes" in International Salon of inventions "New time" in Sevastopol, Ukraine from 15th till 17th September, 2005
From 15th till 17th September, 2005 the delegation of "Archimedes" center participated in the First International Salon of inventions and new technologies "New time" in Sevastopol.
Organizers of Salon:
- The Ministry of education and science of Ukraine
- Sevastopol city state administration
- The Ukrainian institute of the scientific and technical and economic information (Kiev)
- The Ukrainian center of innovations and license information services
- Scientific school of causality: Sevastopol valeological center "Lekar" (Sevastopol)
- and others
In spite of the fact that Salon "New time" passed for the first time, it would be desirable to note its good organization, high quality and utility of exhibited objects of the industrial property.
In total on Salon have been presented 121 inventions, know-how and useful models from Ukraine, Russia, Moldova, Romania, Estonia, Belgium and Azerbaijan.
During work of Salon competitions of new technologies, young inventors, social innovative projects have been organized and lead.
During work of Salon in the Ukrainian cultural center there has passed the international conference "Seaside city: the recreation, health, innovations" where have acted with reports of 35 scientists
and inventors, among them D.I. Zezyulin with the report "Exhibitions of intellectual property as the mechanism of involving in economic circulation results of scientific and technical activity "
and I.N. Panin with the report " About a creative way in the field of trade ".
On the stand of IIC "Archimedes" and business club by D.I. Zezyulin were carried on negotiations for interaction and cooperation with inventors:
On results of three-day work, Salon "New time" the International jury under direction of professor Pierre Fume has awarded authors of interesting works with following prizes:
- I.V. Mulenko (Sevastopol);
- J.L.Sidorjuk (Kherson);
- R.J. Doroshenko (firm SPINOR);
- Mironjuk I.F. (Prikarpatskij university, Ivano-Frankovsk);
- M.S. Goncharenko (the Kharkov university);
- A.B. Polishchuk (national mountain university, Dnepropetrovsk);
- Pierre Fume (Belgium),
- A.V. Rjabuhin (the Priazovskij state university, Mariupol);
- I.I. Koteljnets (he Sevastopol university of a nuclear energy and the industry)
- V.I. Kostuchenko ("KB", Mariupol)
- V.A. Kulikov (" Agency of economic development of city of Sevastopol);
- M. Kalinin (the Sevastopol national technical university);
- N.N. Beldij , the president of fund "Novotech" Kiev;
- M. Pindman (Estonia).
- Main prize of the International jury;
- Prize "Woman-inventor";
- Prize "Youth initiative";
- Prize "Social technology";
- Prize "Sympathy of visitors";
- Prizes of the cabinet of Ukraine ministry and others, and also gold, silver and bronze medals.
Representatives IIC "Archimedes" D.I.Zezjulin and I.N.Panin were awarded by gold medals of Salon for the presented perspective projects: "Method and the organization of innovative structure "Archimedes", "Technology in management of trade enterprise".
Except for medals the administration of Sevastopol, has awarded Dmitry Ivanovicha Zezjulina with the certificate of honor and a cup "For active work in development of innovative process ". Salon "New time" and its organizers in solemn conditions have been accepted in members "International innovative club "Archimedes" and became a part of uniform international innovative community under the flag of the great master-inventor Archimed.
Besides an exhibition, conference and the official program, our delegation has visited the sponsored ship of East administrative district of Moscow "Sharp-witted" at kind support of its captain, Alekseeva Konstantina Aleksandrovicha. "Archimedes" and "Sharp-witted" have agreed about partnership and cooperation in the name of the World and progress.
The press-service IIC "Archimedes"